Windows based Disk Editor for EXTFS2 & EXTFS3
This is the newest addition to our successful line of disk editors. Have an fresh new look at your Linux EXTFS2 or EXTFS3 file system:
- navigate through your drive by using browser-style back and forth arrows, by going directly to the partition table, superblock, inodes, groups etc.
- switch between several views, such as hex, text, directory, partition table, superblock, inode and group description view
- search your drive for text, superblocks and partition tables
- edit your drive by using the direct read/write mode (not recommended) or the virtual write mode
- view and recover files
- create a virtual volume when your superblock is lost or corrupted
- conduct your own data recovery by taking advantage of all these features.
8 MB RAM
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 or Vista